Der Dieburger

AN UPDATE OF NEWS, EVENTS, PARTIES, FUNCTIONS AND PLAIN GOSSIP FROM THE REGION DARMSTADT/DIEBURG/FRANKFURT. NOT JUST FOR STUDENTS BUT FOR EVERY ONE INTERESTED IN KEEPING UP WITH WHAT'S ON IN THIS REGION.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nürnberg, Bayern, Germany

After having lived in Germany for 8.5 years, I've just re-located to India, looking for greener pastures and fun of a different kind. I am one of those who have re-migrated to their homeland, not just with hope to succeed but also with expectations to make the motherland a little bit better...

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Welcome to "Der Dieburger"

This blog site would carry news and gossip from the region in and around Darmstadt (Dieburg and Frankfurt included). It caters to those interested in knowing what's on and what's not among the students (not necessarily Indian) in particular, and their surroundings in general. It would contain news about events, functions / festivals, parties, gossips, important updates, useful info. from outside the student community, to name just a few.

Contributions are invited from every one You may either post the piece yourself, or may e-mail me so I can update it. I invite all aspiring journos to join this venture. It just provides you a platform to exercise your journalistic and writing skills, as also a chance to eavesdrop on some interesting events and bring it everyone's notice (let me be straight - Gossip dear Gossip).

Please feel free to spit it out...you may just have unearthed the next Watergate or Shakti Kapoor (Indianish!!!). Cheers..blog it up!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!! where can i post a news-piece myself?

10:30 AM  
Blogger Bhuvan said...

Hi 'Majanx':

You may send the piece to me by email, and I will post it on the Blog referring you as the author of the piece..Unless the piece is not exactly news (but views or comments) or contains offensive material, it will be published UNEDITED. So pls send me the piece you want to be published by email. I am trying to change the HTML code of the Blog to enable people to post the news-piece themselves, but it may take some time before the chnage occurs. Till such a time, pls send me by email, and pls refrain from posting 'views' but only 'news', coz this blog "Der Dieburger" is only for news. You may post your 'views' on my other blog "Germania". Thanx for your comments anyway. Keep BLOGGING!!!!

Cheers,
BHUVAN.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home